Hey, I'm Sarah
Townsville based portrait photographer
This is me in my little home studio, where I photograph newborns, maternity, family, and various childhood milestones, as well as your business portraits and profile shots.
Here's a little about me:
- I completed a Bachelor of New Media Arts (Photography major) in 2014.
- Photographing since 2010. Went full-time Photographer/Mum in 2020.
- Married with two beautiful boys (that also drive me insane some days!) – Both April babies, almost 3yrs and almost 1yr old. We have two Border Collies.
- Before kids, life was enjoyed camping, fishing, and travelling the north. We’re working on keeping this present in our family life.
- Fun fact: “Joy” is my middle name.
- I like to capture nice smiley portraits looking at the camera, which makewonderful wall hangings for your home.
- Studio and outdoor locations available for your session
I look forward to meeting you. We all know how incredibly fast time goes by, so don't delay!
Showcase your beautiful new portraits in your home with our selection of Australian handcrafted fine art items...
How does it work?
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM