CHRISTMAS MINIS 2023
We have two memorable and festive settings available to capture your 2023 Christmas portraits!
RED STUDIO SESSIONS
Petit-mini style sessions - this gives you the ability to have just the children photographed, or a whole family mini session.
Saturday 28th October 11am -1pm
Sunday 26th November 9am - 11am
Location: Kirwan studio
a) INDIVIDUAL $65
Showcase your child by themselves in this gorgeous setting.
- 5 minute session
- 3-4 digital images (ability to purchase additional)
- 1 person included - if you wish for multiple children to be photographed, please select our SIBLING option.
b) SIBLING/COUPLE $120
Capture your children playing in this gorgeous setting, OR use this as a couple sessionInclusions:
- 5-10 minute session
- 5-8 digital images (ability to purchase additional)
- Up to 3 children included (additional children can be discussed)
c) FAMILY $165
Update your family portraits in this gorgeous setting.Inclusions:
- 10-15 minute session
- 8-10 digital images (ability to purchase additional)
- 4 people included (additional people can be discussed)
- Photo variations can include: whole family, sibling, individual, Mum & Dad together
OUTDOOR TRACTOR SESSIONS
Join me to capture a memorable and festive Christmas portrait of your family with our big red tractor!
- 15 minute session
- 10 digital images (ability to purchase additional)
- 4 people included. Additional people $30 each.
- Location: Hervey Range
Sunday 29th October 3.30pm - 6pm
Sunday 26th November 4.30pm - 6.30pm
Payment is due within 24hrs to secure your session time.
*Message me if making full payment is not possible, as I can manually split your payment for 25% due now and the remaining 75% due 2 weeks prior to your session.
*Alteration from the promo photos - cowhide may be in place of white picnic rug*